Upsets

W

WaterboyHawkeye

I need some second opinions on a couple picks:

KSU> Kentucky
UNC> ISU in the second round
Memphis> GW
Texas> ASU

St Joe over UConn, Texas over ASU,BYU over Oregon, Gonzaga in the elite 8 beating Arizona and San Diego St, North Dakota State over Oklahoma, Iowa/Tenn over UMass, Xavier/NC St over St. Louis. It's actually really tempting to pull the trigger on all the 12 seeds but didn't do it.

I agree with all but ksu...Kentucky has been playing a lot better I almost picked them over wsu.

After the first round Wichiga State has a potential brutal Road. Kentuck/Louisville/Iowa just to get to the Final Four.

St Joe over UConn, Texas over ASU,BYU over Oregon, Gonzaga in the elite 8 beating Arizona and San Diego St, North Dakota State over Oklahoma, Iowa/Tenn over UMass, Xavier/NC St over St. Louis. It's actually really tempting to pull the trigger on all the 12 seeds but didn't do it.

BYU is missing their second best player as he just tore his ACL in their loss to Gonzaga. I think Oregon wins that game pretty easily.

No way about Zags.

Wow, tons of love for the Big12 teams in that write up.ISU final 4LOL.. And Florida has feasted on SEC teams. Who else in that league besides Kentucky and possibly Tenn is that good?

Wow, tons of love for the Big12 teams in that write up.ISU final 4LOL.. And Florida has feasted on SEC teams. Who else in that league besides Kentucky and possibly Tenn is that good?

Florida has a relatively easy path though IMO. The Midwest is crazy, i dont understand how the committee could get it so wrong.

Florida has a relatively easy path though IMO. The Midwest is crazy, i dont understand how the committee could get it so wrong.

Agreed, but I just don't see Florida winning it all. Something about them just doesn't pass my eye test of them winning a NC.

MSU will get down and dirty with ISU I'm afraid. ISU is too finesse, MSU will maul them.

Also, I don't consider 8-9 and 7-10 matchups upsets if the lower seed wins. Those are even steven matchups to me.

MSU will get down and dirty with ISU I'm afraid. ISU is too finesse, MSU will maul them.

Also, I don't consider 8-9 and 7-10 matchups upsets if the lower seed wins. Those are even steven matchups to me.

I know, just included those picks for a second opinions with my upsets.

Latest posts