Upset watch

I’m not a big fan of the 2 point conversion fight for over time rules.
When I played intramural at Iowa they had a better overtime setup than high school, college, or the NFL. The ball started at midfield and each team got four alternating downs. Whoever was in the other teams territory at the end of four alternating downs won. TD's only counted on the final down; if a team scored at TD earlier than that the other team ran their next play from their own 1 yard line. If you fumbled or threw an INT the game was over and you lost.

This was fair, quick, and lead to endless strategic decisions.

When I played intramural at Iowa they had a better overtime setup than high school, college, or the NFL. The ball started at midfield and each team got four alternating downs. Whoever was in the other teams territory at the end of four alternating downs won. TD's only counted on the final down; if a team scored at TD earlier than that the other team ran their next play from their own 1 yard line. If you fumbled or threw an INT the game was over and you lost.

This was fair, quick, and lead to endless strategic decisions.

Or they can keep the FG option

Until Midnight

After Midnight, it goes into the books as a Tie

I guess this is what happens when you play without two weeks to gameplan and are not playing a team who just played in an emotional physical game. Wisconsin has a way better pass rush than Iowa otherwise it's a wash on D. Brian better have nothing but quick plays lined up cuz Petras aint getting no time to throw. On the other hand
Wisconsin has a hard time hanging onto the ball. Stop the run stop Whisky. If Iowa gets a lead I like Iowa's chances. Gonna be a battle.

As games play out to date who we have defeated and who we have not thus far paints a concerning picture for the rest of the year.

I guess this is what happens when you play without two weeks to gameplan and are not playing a team who just played in an emotional physical game. Wisconsin has a way better pass rush than Iowa otherwise it's a wash on D. Brian better have nothing but quick plays lined up cuz Petras aint getting no time to throw. On the other hand
Wisconsin has a hard time hanging onto the ball. Stop the run stop Whisky. If Iowa gets a lead I like Iowa's chances. Gonna be a battle.
PSU and Iowa beat the snot out of each other. ISU doing their part to make the schedule look better.

Oklahoma State Cowboys

Feeling the pain

Western Shootout GIF - Western Shootout Cowboy - Discover & Share GIFs