1 Minnesota
2 PSU
3 Iowa
4 UNI
5 Cornell
6 Pitt
7 Okie St
16 ISU

Well deserved jump in rankings for Grothus. Hopefully he can keep things rolling as his points scored are going to be crucial in the Big and NCAA tourney. Somewhat surprised Dziewa held onto his #9 ranking. Good to see UNI crack the top 5 in Dual Rankings. Enjoyed watching the Panthers kick ISU's butt in last Saturday's dual meet!
Coach Schwab has his program quickly moving in the right direction.

Gillman at #5 and may not even be the starter. What do you all think will be the final roster spot at 125? Does Clark have his one hour weight thing under control? If so, is he the starter at B1G's? With those rankings, we are looking at 8 all americans, with Dziewa and Burak on the outside looking in.

I agree, Dominate, it is great to see the program on the rise in Cedar Falls. Schwab is building a nice program up there. Hopefully, we can see the Panthers back on Iowa's schedule in the very near future!

I think Clark is going to be the guy at 125. He was able to take the first part of the season to get his weight figured out and he appears to be doing well with it now. I like his ability to score bonus points which will be huge come March. I also, love to see UNI doing well.

Gillman at #5 and may not even be the starter. What do you all think will be the final roster spot at 125? Does Clark have his one hour weight thing under control? If so, is he the starter at B1G's? With those rankings, we are looking at 8 all americans, with Dziewa and Burak on the outside looking in.

I agree, Dominate, it is great to see the program on the rise in Cedar Falls. Schwab is building a nice program up there. Hopefully, we can see the Panthers back on Iowa's schedule in the very near future!

I could be wrong but i swear I heard Ironside say that they are going to wrestle next year. At UNI I think. That will be awesome.

I could be wrong but i swear I heard Ironside say that they are going to wrestle next year. At UNI I think. That will be awesome.

That will be another sell out in the West Gym at UNI. They had two duals that they sold out this year, Oklahoma and ISU. You know that an Iowa dual will pack the gym.

That will be another sell out in the West Gym at UNI. They had two duals that they sold out this year, Oklahoma and ISU. You know that an Iowa dual will pack the gym.

It will not be held in the West Gym. It will be in either the McLeod Center or UNIDome. Too much money to turn away if it's held in the West Gym. The McLeod Center holds at least 4000 more, figure at least $10/ticket X 4000=$40000 minimum they'd lose by holding it in the West Gym.

Wow the UNI Dome sold out would be crazy, though I don't think it would sell out. It would how ever put the curtain drop in Ames to shame!
And what a job Schwab is doing. I don't think we need to ask what is missing in the Iowa wrestling room anymore....just look to the northwest of Iowa city and you will get the answer.

Latest posts