Updated Iowa St Football Helmets..This one's a Doozy!

EstronHawkKing

ESIv9vFW4AcqaD7
ESIJCvSUUAAC-ne
ESIJCwZVUAA4Hyj

aw man I hope they wear those ones in the first picture in the game against Iowa. Although it would probably be tough for the Iowa players to lineup against them and not laugh.

I would prefer that we send messages praising their imaginative approach. Then we could continue to have so much fun mocking them in the future.

I didn't even think that type of shield was legal anymore. With the concussion protocol the referees like to see the players eyes.

"515"? LOL... Look 312 is cool...it's Chicago. Other big city area codes...yeah, I get it.

But 515?! Central Iowa doesn't exactly ooze intimidation.

good god... Once again, a complete lack of self-awareness and perspective.

Maybe they are mighty pwoud of the team's SAT average.

We're not even going to comment on the fact that the helmet's read "the Process". So stealing uniforms from the PAC12 and marketing slogans from the NBA. I've got an idea how about instead of "the Process" they put something original on them like "be relevant" or "don't laugh". Hasn't really worked out in Philly so I'm pretty sure its going to fail miserably in Ames.

"515"? LOL... Look 312 is cool...it's Chicago. Other big city area codes...yeah, I get it.

But 515?! Central Iowa doesn't exactly ooze intimidation.

good god... Once again, a complete lack of self-awareness and perspective.

Yeah, maybe. Let us not forget that the Ludacris hit "Area Codes" dropped in 2001. The "area code" phenomenon is almost 20 years old and these assclowns have not only attempted to use it, but they have done it with a total shit area code. I want to meet the asshat who thought this was cool. On second thought, no I don't.

Yeah, maybe. Let us not forget that the Ludacris hit "Area Codes" dropped in 2001. The "area code" phenomenon is almost 20 years old and these assclowns have not only attempted to use it, but they have done it with a total shit area code. I want to meet the asshat who thought this was cool. On second thought, no I don't.

giphy.gif

We're not even going to comment on the fact that the helmet's read "the Process". So stealing uniforms from the PAC12 and marketing slogans from the NBA. I've got an idea how about instead of "the Process" they put something original on them like "be relevant" or "don't laugh". Hasn't really worked out in Philly so I'm pretty sure its going to fail miserably in Ames.
The Process? Hysterical. Coming from an ag school it sounds like something they do with the remnants of cows and pigs.

That first one with the bird face. If I was lining up against a clone player wearing that, I'd ask myself..."am I going up against an ISU football player or Woody Wood Pecker?"

Latest posts