Team Rank: #4

Lot's of opportunities for guys to move up based on this weekend's results:

- Ramos potential rematch with #1 Oliver
- Kelly against #10 Ness, #19 Terrazas or #2 Parks
- Moore potential rematch with #12 White
- Lofthouse has #5 Storley and a potential rematch with #3 Perry
- Gambrall vs. #7 Steinhaus
- Telford vs. #4 Nelson and a potential match with #2 Gelogaev

Ramos and Marion are under-ranked but I like it that way.
If GG, BT and StJ were wrestling as they should, we'd have 8 top 10 guys which is fantastic. Hopefully this team will start wrestling to it's potential.

Rankings look just about right but I'm not sure why Ramos didn't jump ahead of Steiber.
(Steiber soundly defeated by Oliver on Sun) If MM can put together another good weekend he should also move further up.
Good to see Joe Colon jump all the way to #5.

It will be interesting to see who Coach Brands wrestles at 157 and Hwt this weekend.
Still hoping that DSJ can be our starter but after watching him last weekend I'm just not sure his injured knee is going to allow him to be competitive the remainder of this year.
Hopefully GG will be ready to go at 184 on Sunday. His opening match against Steinhaus will be an extremely tough one.

Ramos and Marion are under-ranked but I like it that way.
If GG, BT and StJ were wrestling as they should, we'd have 8 top 10 guys which is fantastic. Hopefully this team will start wrestling to it's potential.

The match against VaTech had me believing that they were headed this way, but then there was the match vs. OSU... I have faith though. Brands will light the fire!

Rankings look just about right but I'm not sure why Ramos didn't jump ahead of Steiber.
(Steiber soundly defeated by Oliver on Sun) If MM can put together another good weekend he should also move further up.
Good to see Joe Colon jump all the way to #5.

It will be interesting to see who Coach Brands wrestles at 157 and Hwt this weekend.
Still hoping that DSJ can be our starter but after watching him last weekend I'm just not sure his injured knee is going to allow him to be competitive the remainder of this year.
Hopefully GG will be ready to go at 184 on Sunday. His opening match against Steinhaus will be an extremely tough one.

Likely because Steiber was never in danger versus Ramos during that match. Oliver wrestled an awful match against Ramos, both in intensity and strategy, and still barely lost in OT. I have a feeling if they meet this weekend things will not work out so well for Ramos. I still believe this is Oliver's weight at Nationals.

Feel really bad for DSJ this year.I think had he stayed healthy all year he would be considered the front runner for the 157 crown. I was not impressed with Dake when he was wrestling Moreno. He did not look like a champion.

Latest posts