Update on the Future of HN

Do you plan on keeping the "blog" functionality (associated to a user's "page / info" area.) I'm thinking no - based on that example link, or because lot's of info presented in these little blog pages could just as easily be presented as normal posts. That being said, having more options (more space for bio's, links, photos, etc) in the user area would be nice... not critical though.

Do you plan on keeping the "blog" functionality (associated to a user's "page / info" area.) I'm thinking no, because lot's of info presented in these little blog pages could just as easily be presented as normal posts. That being said, having more options (more space for bio's, links, photos, etc) in the user area would be nice... not critical though.

I'd ultimately like to create something where users who want to write can do so, and then those posts are automatically pulled into a 'blog' section.

Sort of like they do at ISD: Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football, Basketball and Recruiting Blogs- IrishSportsDaily.com

Latest posts