Until Fran understands proper substitutions...

SpiderRico

..and proper use of timeouts, we will continue to see more results like this.

He just doesnt seem to grasp that he doesnt need to continue to play 10 guys....this late into the season. He!!, Nebby didnt substitute a single time in the 2nd half and they didnt seem to have an issue with fatigue. And you cant take TOs home with you, so you might want to consider using them at some point. Coaching decisions lost us this game, plain and simple.

Doesn't help when you're down 4 with 3 sec left and you call your last TO. Perhaps he should play to win early so you don't need that last one.

his worst judgments are when he thinks this team can play through slumps... they are young they dont know how to do that

Call a F***** time out

Our defense broke down, and our shooting percentage went down in the 2nd half.

He just doesnt seem to grasp that he doesnt need to continue to play 10 guys....this late into the season. He!!, Nebby didnt substitute a single time in the 2nd half and they didnt seem to have an issue with fatigue. And you cant take TOs home with you, so you might want to consider using them at some point. Coaching decisions lost us this game, plain and simple.

I have said for many, many games now that playing 10 would eventually kill us and have gotten beaten up by posters because of it. Get ready to be abused my friend. But. You are exactly right.

Agree. McCaffrey could be the worst late game coach, well, since Ferentz. No clue what the guy is thinking running Oglesby and McCabe out there. Obviously he made two great offers to Clemmons and Ingram.

I have said for many, many games now that playing 10 would eventually kill us and have gotten beaten up by posters because of it. Get ready to be abused my friend. But. You are exactly right.

Nothing wrong playing 10 earlier in the season. But once conference season starts, the bench needs to be reduced and rotation of 8 needs to be used. If guys dont like it, then tough $hit...its a team game.

I need to substitute...

RbcD4Rq.png

There was a time in the 2nd half when the Hawk fans next to me pointed out we had May, McCabe, Gabe, Josh and Clemmons on the floor. We both were wondering where the scoring was going to come from. 19 2nd half points sort of sums that up.

Fran should've taken a page from Miles's playbook........he stayed with his starting 5 the second half...and, well we all saw what happened..

Not sure why so many fail to realize it's mostly about 1 starter not being ready for B1G.

Um...okay

Fran is so stoopid! He should bench the players who don't score and play the ones who do? Why doesn't he recruit teh players who want to win!11?!?1

Latest posts