Unless we can find a way to turn it around this year...

SpiderRico

....then i think its time to look in a different direction.

I love KF, but i love the Hawks more. 2002-2004 was great, but those years are WAY in the rearview mirror. We've had a couple of decent years since then, but those seem more of an aberation than a trend. The trend is down and I'm not sure that we can get it back up. History says that a coach can "rebuld" once, but if you lose that momentum, there usually isnt a 2nd rebirth.

Its been 8 years since our last big 10 title and with the changes undergoing within the conference, there is no sign that we'll win one again anytime soon. We had a chance to do something special after our 2nd title in 3 years after 2004 but we pi$$ed that down our leg. After 2004, we had the 3rd best program in the conference, but have since been passed by both wisconsin and msu and nebby is also past us.

I wish it didnt come down to this, but you cant afford to be complacent anymore, there are too many $s at stake. We cant afford to be on par with northwestern...it just wont work. I hope the hawks prove me wrong and put it together, but 1 td in the 1st 2 games tells me we wont. We have no identity on offense and i dont see us finding one any time soon.

Go Hawks!