Uniwatch: Notre Dame

Well it looks like Maryland is not in first place any more for the shittiest uni's out there. Wow Notre Dumb thats horrible.

Well it looks like Maryland is not in first place any more for the shittiest uni's out there. Wow Notre Dumb thats horrible.

Seriously?

Maryland's were at least 30x worse than these. What's so bad about these uni's besides the differing color on the helmet? I don't mind them.

Seriously?

Maryland's were at least 30x worse than these. What's so bad about these uni's besides the differing color on the helmet? I don't mind them.

The helmets are jacked up, for sure. Otherwise they are better than the excrement Nike puts out. Underarmor is obviously the worst.

The helmets are jacked up, for sure. Otherwise they are better than the excrement Nike puts out. Underarmor is obviously the worst.

I think you are the only person I have ever run across who thinks the abominations that Adidas puts out are better than Nike's.

I think you are the only person I have ever run across who thinks the abominations that Adidas puts out are better than Nike's.

Have you seen the Nike stuff?

Nebraska's Adidas uniforms don't count. Those are even worse than most of the Nike designs.

That really isn't bad other than the helmet. Not even in the same time zone as the monstrosities that were Maryland's gimmick unis.

the gold helmet and gold pants on NDs regular uniforms doesn't really match. It's hard to match gold paint on hard plastic with gold fabric pants. I kind of like that fact, it's interesting. Pouring out some Guinness for the death of Notre Dame's classic look

Why does ND need new jerseys and helmets anyway? Although I don't like ND Football, I DO like their usual jerseys & helmets. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Latest posts