UNI vs ISU

HerkyDude

The Clowns are talking big on their boards like UNI has no chance. I hope UNI stomps on their throats. At least most Hawk fans are realistic about the NIU game.

What do you expect? Paul Rhoads has a way of making his players and fans an overconfident bunch. And Uni is not that great now. I see a big win for ISU. Like 42-17

didn't isu lose a ton from last year's bowl championship saison (1st QTR champs)?

UNI looks to make a statement in this opening game. took iowa to the ropes in '09. took a clownie miracle in '11, had wisconsin game won last year. clowns ain't blowing UNI out in the opener.

using CF to gauge all cyclone fans, classic.

Seems legit to me. I live and work in Des Moines with Cyclone fans all around me. Most of the ones I've talked to think they're gonna get to drive home early due to a blowout.

Hawk fans should have a very healthy fear of Northern Illinois. That's a damn good football team. UNI isn't anything special. They weren't good last year and they'll probably be about the same this year.

Hawk fans should have a very healthy fear of Northern Illinois. That's a damn good football team. UNI isn't anything special. They weren't good last year and they'll probably be about the same this year.

But they took Wisky to the ropes in Madison last year. Lost 29-24 or something like that.

ISU will get a game from them.

Then 2 weeks off to get ready for the Super Bowl.

Doesn't Vegas have the spread at 18 or 19? That's usually a good gage. Now if I was a betting man I'd take the under but Vegas is a lot smarter than I am.

I agree with your first statement regarding Northern Illinois. Honestly, I don't think any Hawk fans have a clue what to expect from Iowa this year, but with Jordan Lynch at the helm it's fair to say Northern Illinois will be a stiff test for the Hawks.

I'm not sure what to expect out of UNI this year. A good friend of mine is buddies with their S+C coach and he seems to think they will be a much improved football team this year. I did hear that their top returning WR went down with an ACL tear a couple weeks ago so that can't help their chances. However, I would never sleep on them. It isn't like ISU is gonna wake up as some football juggernaut on Saturday.

I think UNI has a good shot. Has a returning QB and RB and all front 7 coming back. Plus they have FBS transfers in their secondary. If UNI's offensive line holds it's own this could be a very interesting game.

I think UNI has a good shot. Has a returning QB and RB and all front 7 coming back. Plus they have FBS transfers in their secondary. If UNI's offensive line holds it's own this could be a very interesting game.

isn't cyclown dline basically starting from scratch?

Latest posts