UNI Seeding

HawkIreign......I am shocked you would disagree with me.

I'm guessing that you're a Licklover. In all honesty I pay no attention to the names or people that I argue with so I'm sorry to burst your bubble but my opinion on UNI isn't a personal attack on you.

Last edited:
UNI's lack of a signature win will hurt (0 wins against RPI top 25) them in the seeding process, but they have several solid wins (12 wins against RPI 100). The Evansville loss is inexcusable but did come without Jordan Eglseder, not sure if the committee will look at that though, since it was a suspension.

It's hard to think a 28-4 team from an RPI top 10 conference would get an 8 or 9 seed, but I think year in and year out I scratch my head over the seeding of about 6-8 teams in the tourney. Wouldn't shock me if UNI gets an 8-9, but will still predict a 6 or 7.

I'm guessing that you're a Licklover. In all honesty I pay no attention to the names or people that I argue with so I'm sorry to burst your bubble but my opinion on UNI isn't a personal attack on you.

My comment about you and I disagreeing was meant to be a joke. I should have used a :). Yes, I support Lick as well and I still think an 8-9 seed for UNI would be a joke by the comittee.

Am I the only one hoping that UNI is the 7 seed paired with UNM as a 2 seed? It would make me pretty happy to see Alford lose to a team from the state of Iowa in the 2nd round.

Didn't Old Dominion win their conference ? Didn't UNI also beat Siena....playing for their conference title?

Honest question...how much of a difference is there between this year's UNI team and the Drake team from 2 years ago? Both will be MVC champs, both will have stunning records (didn't Drake only have 3 losses, like 27-3 or something?)...didn't Drake get a 5 seed (then got beat by Western Kentucky in the dreaded 5/12 matchup)?