UNI Next

AFHawk86

I'm not concerned about the outcome of the dual, but what do you think the good match ups will be? Last year there was a lot of hype with Schwab taking the reigns with the dual being held at UNI. This year it's in Carver and I expect the Hawks to beat them again soundly (similar to ISU). Will Gambrall make his return and who will wrestle at 149?

I'd be VERY surprised if Gambrall wrestled and I expect to see Wagner or Fahler at 184 against Loder. That is really the only weight where I see UNI winning on Thursday.

I have a feeling that we might see someone new at 149 as well...

I assume you're talking about Kelly but I don't have the same knowledge of the details you refer to. Several posters have stated he's been around 149 recently, but I understand the rules only let you cut so much per week based on where you start and your body fat %. I don't care who it is as long as they step up and are competitive. Good win by Mark Ballweg yesterday, but he's just not the guy for 149.

Well all i got to say is if Colon was released from the Doctor, 133 would be one hell of a match, released Dec17, mark my words he will get his chance. Joe is hungry so hang on for the show to begin DEC 17, ALL HELL GOING TO BREAK OUT!!!!!!!

I'd be VERY surprised if Gambrall wrestled and I expect to see Wagner or Fahler at 184 against Loder. That is really the only weight where I see UNI winning on Thursday.

I have a feeling that we might see someone new at 149 as well...
i do believe 157 is 1-1. could be another win for UNI, 149 could be too. 197 could be a toss up. :) willn't know until they wrestle on the mat!!! just saying!!

Colon is good but you seriously think he is going to beat the #2 wrestler in the country right now? Bonin is good but he has had a rough year so far and St John is way ahead of where he was last year. It would be a HUGE upset for Bonin to win at 157.

I suppose that I would give UNI a chance at 149 since Iowa has so much uncertainty but I still think that Iowa is a heavy favorite at that weight regardless. UNI's best 149 is sitting on the bench in redshirt. Lira has to be considered a favorite at 197 as well even though it wouldn't be a huge shock to most if Kettman or Johnson pulled that one off.

There is two matchs Ryan Loder @ 184, possible Johnson @ 197. Thats it man.
157, when Derek was sick and injured c'mon.....

Well all i got to say is if Colon was released from the Doctor, 133 would be one hell of a match, released Dec17, mark my words he will get his chance. Joe is hungry so hang on for the show to begin DEC 17, ALL HELL GOING TO BREAK OUT!!!!!!!

Someone help dallas, obviously has had a serious blow to the head and needs to be evaluated ASAP!!! He is not forming coherent thoughts and what he is saying is pure jibberish. Some call a Dr. !!! When he comes to, please someone explain the errors of his ways. LOL

Who's he wrestling on the 17th? Ramos would have pinned whoever UNI throws out there at 133 some 9 days prior to the 17th.

Who's he wrestling on the 17th? Ramos would have pinned whoever UNI throws out there at 133 some 9 days prior to the 17th.
that's when colon get's released. he will wrestle the open in Loras that weekend , then get ready for the midlands.

Someone help dallas, obviously has had a serious blow to the head and needs to be evaluated ASAP!!! He is not forming coherent thoughts and what he is saying is pure jibberish. Some call a Dr. !!! When he comes to, please someone explain the errors of his ways. LOL
i don't think so oldschoolhawk, i just tell it the way it goes. you think Ramos is the real deal, i am the same for Colon, we just have to wait. just like i said that number just a number, you prove it on the mat!!!! Colon anaimal i hate to whoever faces him in his first match back, ENOUGH SAID!!!!

WHY! i am just posting like the rest of you, what makes it if i am! i don't see anybody else asking that. you have a problem. i won't post anything if i was not sure for the real deal (COLON). just sit back and wait. hawkeyes just dodge a bullet if colon got to go tonight.

Latest posts