UNI just blew a 12 pt lead with :55 to go after they took a timeout

If UNI, or almost anyone else for that matter, played Villanova today, they would have had similar results. They played the best offensive game and the best defensive game they have played in years. Our effort accounted for some of it, but I'm sure there were plenty of teams this year that played them as bad as we did and they didn't name the score on them. Like someone else said, they were on a mission today. We really needed to get the 6 seed we deserved because the 3 seeds are all a big drop off from Villanova.

If Villanova plays their next 4 games the way they played yesterday I will be cashing my NCAA champion bet I made last October on them.

If UNI, or almost anyone else for that matter, played Villanova today, they would have had similar results. They played the best offensive game and the best defensive game they have played in years. Our effort accounted for some of it, but I'm sure there were plenty of teams this year that played them as bad as we did and they didn't name the score on them. Like someone else said, they were on a mission today. We really needed to get the 6 seed we deserved because the 3 seeds are all a big drop off from Villanova.

BS!!

Iowa played no damn defense in the last 8 and Half minute of the First Half and that stretch lead to Iowa's demise.. After the 7:40 TV Timeout Fran watch his team completely buckle until the next TV Timeout at 3:34 and the damage and IMO the season was over at that point with Iowa now trailing 46-27.

Iowa was down 7 points with 8:31 to play in First Half. Iowa was outscored the remaining 8:31 26-8. Take that stretch out of the game and the score is 61-60. I don't get the philosophy of not calling a timeout hell maybe 2 of them. The season is on the line. Not doing anything but watching makes ZERO sense to me, I honestly don't know how a coach can watch that without using a timeout..

Latest posts