UNI Going To Be Impressive Again

AZHawk1

Ben Jacobson is a hell of a coach. After getting killed by Wisky and UNC they look good now. Rebound, play D, and have a quick pg. Best team in the state at the moment

I wish we played their schedule. If we're going to lose I'd rather we lose to UNC, Villanova, SMU, NC State, etc. than South Dakota State and Louisiana Lafayette.

UNI has to play tough out-of-conference schedule because the Missouri Valley is weak. It would be foolish to have it both ways, tough conference and out-of-conference schedule.

UNI has to play tough out-of-conference schedule because the Missouri Valley is weak. It would be foolish to have it both ways, tough conference and out-of-conference schedule.
Usually - nearly always. But at the moment, no. MVC=0.5560 B1G=0.5320. But there's still a lot of OOC to be played. Not even halfway done with OOC.

His coaching record at UNI is nothing to sneeze at. He's got 2 conf titles and a Sweet 16 appearance. Can anyone tell me the last time we can say that?

50 points in 40 minutes...fever pitch excitement. CBI CBI CBI NCAA. Yawn

They've made the tournament 7 of the last 13 years with one sweet 16 and an all time collapse away from another. Offense was terrible today but their pace caters to lower scores. If Fran and Jake could exchange ideas on offense and defense both programs would be better off. But to insist they're just another mid major is wrong

They've made the tournament 7 of the last 13 years with one sweet 16 and an all time collapse away from another. Offense was terrible today but their pace caters to lower scores. If Fran and Jake could exchange ideas on offense and defense both programs would be better off. But to insist they're just another mid major is wrong

They've also made it 2 of the last 7 years. They are a pretty good mid-major. Now that the Mo Valley is basically a low major conference they should make the tourney a lot more frequently, but they're going to have to win the conference tourney every single year to have a shot now.

UNI looked awful against Whiskey but Whiskey was hitting everything after UNI took a 10 point lead due to UNI's quick point guard. Lucky we don't have to play him this year. Also, don't sleep on Drake this year they had a great tournament as well.

UNI looked awful against Whiskey but Whiskey was hitting everything after UNI took a 10 point lead due to UNI's quick point guard. Lucky we don't have to play him this year. Also, don't sleep on Drake this year they had a great tournament as well.

I'm sure they could care less about that exhibition game.
They are playing pretty decent right now. I can see them beating ISU for sure.