UNI 2 pt favorites tomorrow

I don't expect them to win - I really hope they do tho - it would be nice if they can continue to build off last week - the whole over a week off thing scares me

I'd like to think they found where if they play with urgency and are aggressive they can play with good teams. They may not have magically turned into a defensive juggernaut like they were against ISU but surely if they can at least keep that intensity up they'll give themselves a punchers chance. Our offense is just too good. Iowa has a lot of weapons. If any combination of 2 or 3 of them are hot look out. I like Iowa in this game so long as they aren't all rusty/cold from the week off.

Not a gambler but I don't think I would touch it. The shakeup of the lineup certainly seems to feel like Iowa has some things figured out but I want to see it for more than 1 game to be a believer. Also, I wonder how the week plus layoff will affect the young team and if they will be able to carry the momentum.

Last time we played them we played 5 guys from Iowa. The last game out against ISU we played 4 guys from Iowa

ISU isn't what I'm talking about. I'm saying a less talented team who wants it more is dangerous. That is usually the case with UNI because of the in state players.

As far as 2 years ago UNI goes, this just feels different. It just seems like Pemsl, JB, and Baer care more. Maybe it's because they are so young or maybe it's because I just read an article on it. Who knows.

ISU isn't what I'm talking about. I'm saying a less talented team who wants it more is dangerous. That is usually the case with UNI because of the in state players.

As far as 2 years ago UNI goes, this just feels different. It just seems like Pemsl, JB, and Baer care more. Maybe it's because they are so young or maybe it's because I just read an article on it. Who knows.

I'm saying we will play 4 Iowa guys tomorrow most likely, last time we played them we played 5 Iowa guys. That doesn't fit with your "All the reasons UNI normally give Iowa fits don't really apply this year due to how many iowans we have" narrative

I'd like to think they found where if they play with urgency and are aggressive they can play with good teams. They may not have magically turned into a defensive juggernaut like they were against ISU but surely if they can at least keep that intensity up they'll give themselves a punchers chance. Our offense is just too good. Iowa has a lot of weapons. If any combination of 2 or 3 of them are hot look out. I like Iowa in this game so long as they aren't all rusty/cold from the week off.

I think the only difference between Notre Dame and ISU is the amount of open shots made. Probably a little better defense but for the most part, we played two fringe top 25 teams equal with the better shooting team that night coming out on top.

I'm saying we will play 4 Iowa guys tomorrow most likely, last time we played them we played 5 Iowa guys. That doesn't fit with your "All the reasons UNI normally give Iowa fits don't really apply this year due to how many iowans we have" narrative

I get it, and it's probably true. For some reason I just don't see Jok and Uthoff as guys chomping at the bit to play UNI. Maybe because of Jok's background and Uthoff coming back from Wisconsin. I see Woody and Oglesby fitting into that most but those weren't players that could impose their will. I think Pemsl will be a beast tomorrow. Baer too.

I think Jok, JB, Pemsl, and Baer want to kick ass really bad tomorrow. Before the game 2 years ago, I didn't think Woody, Oglesby, Uthoff, and Jok wanted to play really good. I'm not 100% sure why but it sure seems that way to me? Anyone else feel that?

I think Jok, JB, Pemsl, and Baer want to kick ass really bad tomorrow. Before the game 2 years ago, I didn't think Woody, Oglesby, Uthoff, and Jok wanted to play really good. I'm not 100% sure why but it sure seems that way to me? Anyone else feel that?

I honestly don't know what to feel with this team. There are going to continue to be ups and downs. If we beat a good team like UNI tho it will make me feel better after sleep walking through Stetson and ISU.

Since the players view UNI as a real rival, they should come out with emotion at least on Saturday and play with an urgency they haven't had yet this year.

Latest posts