Ungodly Ugly Photoshop some tool did...

Hawkfromnorwalk

So I found this while scouring the depths of the interwebs. Somebody did this concept work of Iowa's football uniforms with the new Nike Pro Combat style. I have to say if our uni's looked like this I would personally take a giant dump on Barta's desk...

That uni has been posted before and...and...

Ah damn...just yacked all over the place...I knew I shouldn't have looked right after dinner...

That uni has been posted before and...and...

Ah damn...just yacked all over the place...I knew I shouldn't have looked right after dinner...

Exactly. The guy who did it must have absolutely no clue about Iowa. When have we ever worn gold as a primary color in football? If he would of reversed the black and gold it may have been more believable.

Most of those uniforms were TERRIBLE!!!! Penn State is untouchable, don't ever mess with it. It's the simplicity that makes it great. Notre Dame and Marshall's were actually kinda cool. Except that somebody totally forgot that Notre Dame is an Adidas school (unless Kelly plans on changing that), so there's no reason to even experiment.

Exactly. The guy who did it must have absolutely no clue about Iowa. When have we ever worn gold as a primary color in football? If he would of reversed the black and gold it may have been more believable.

It's not even gold...it's yellow...and white pants? Kids pajamas think that's a bad combo...if they're going to do anything stupid with Iowa's uniforms, just reverse the pants (black with gold stripe)...but not THAT!

Most of those uniforms were TERRIBLE!!!! Penn State is untouchable, don't ever mess with it. It's the simplicity that makes it great. Notre Dame and Marshall's were actually kinda cool. Except that somebody totally forgot that Notre Dame is an Adidas school (unless Kelly plans on changing that), so there's no reason to even experiment.

Isn't it nice of the other Nike universities to help fund Oregon's athletic dept??? Maybe Under Armor should stick its nose into the uniform bizz...

Isn't it nice of the other Nike universities to help fund Oregon's athletic dept??? Maybe Under Armor should stick its nose into the uniform bizz...

They have, actually. I know Texas Tech uses UA, and I'm pretty sure that South Florida does as well. There's probably some others, but Nike pretty well has a corner on the market.

They have, actually. I know Texas Tech uses UA, and I'm pretty sure that South Florida does as well. There's probably some others, but Nike pretty well has a corner on the market.

I hate that they do...it feels like a conflict of interest...I'm probably overthinking it though. Hell, if he was an Iowa grad I'd love Knight to death...unless he tried to cram those 393 combinations of terrible uniforms down our throats like Oregon has...eesh...

I wouldn't mind if Iowa went to the new Nike Pro Combat uni's but for gods sake leave the color schemes alone. We don't want to become the next ISU, changing colors and uni's every two years.

Latest posts