underappreciated excellence

Hawknick

Banned
The consistent outstanding play from Iowa's long snappers has not received the recognition that it deserves. Tyler Kluver has stepped right in there this year and has done great! Casey Kreiter was very consistent over his career also as was Andrew Schulze and Dan Olstza. Between the entire group they may only have 2 or 3 bad snaps between them. Plus I see them getting in on some nice tackles. Maybe it is that most people only notice this position when they mess up, but I would like to tip my hat to Tyler Kluver for the work that he is doing for this team.

Yes, this is very good news! Plus he is only a freshman so the future is looking bright for Iowa at this position.

I had class with one of the long snappers last year.. Funny kid, I didn't know he was even on the team until the last day of class before the final.

Lol.......tears. Have they painted the stripes recently in the walmart parking lot? I think that would be great for getting some K-Mart recruits to cime to Iowa City.

I don't know what some of these replies have to do with the great play of the Iowa long snsppers.

It still seems to me that people don't notice this position unless there is a mistake. So I would like to recognize the good consistent play.

The consistent outstanding play from Iowa's long snappers has not received the recognition that it deserves. Tyler Kluver has stepped right in there this year and has done great! Casey Kreiter was very consistent over his career also as was Andrew Schulze and Dan Olstza. Between the entire group they may only have 2 or 3 bad snaps between them. Plus I see them getting in on some nice tackles. Maybe it is that most people only notice this position when they mess up, but I would like to tip my hat to Tyler Kluver for the work that he is doing for this team.

Good for you mrs kluver, it's good to see your son is getting some quality playing time. You have the right to be a proud mom.

Well, how about the captains at mid field for the coin toss? They haven't done too bad either. It's a pretty big deal too if you didn't already know. First thing Kurt talks about at his presser

Way to much smart alec sarcasm in this thread. Way too much.

Must you all find something to crab about in every thread?

Yes, this is very good news! Plus he is only a freshman so the future is looking bright for Iowa at this position.

But we have no experienced depth at the position and to my knowledge, the coaching staff hasn't been actively recruiting depth. To me, this is the last straw. Go Cyclones! At least I won't have to learn a new fight song.

If it wasnt for the long snapper, woulda had a shutout today. Way to boost his ego and ruin the game today. Thanks alot Nick.

Latest posts