"Under The Radar"

Marvin McNutt is the best WR in the B10, but I guess your right, he prolly isn't as good as the best WR in the NFL :rolleyes:

Well? First off, I was comparing him to Fitzgerald when Fitz was at Pitt (didn't clarify that the first time). But superstars are what drive hype. We don't really have any (just lost several), AND we have a new QB.

I don't think Ferentz teams are truely under the radar any more. Its well known that Iowa shows up prepared and ready to play.

Last edited:
Marvin McNutt is the best WR in the B10, but I guess your right, he prolly isn't as good as the best WR in the NFL :rolleyes:

Ignoring the fact that being the best reciever in the Big 10 is like being the smallest kid in fat camp, McNutt had solid numbers, but nothing that is going to make anyone salavate over him, and certainly not enough to get any attention from someone ambivilant about Iowa.

Remember we are talking about "under the radar" here. I LOVE McNutt's game, but he is certainly under the radar. I suspect in October he will not be under the radar any more, unless your other receivers don't step up.

analysts try to hard to be cute with their predictions, and herby has always been a little to cute for an ex-football player!

if they get it right then he is a genius, get it wrong and he will try to cite he actually favored 3 other teams. hedging is an art mastered by sports analysts and politicians

Latest posts