Uncertainty

thejumper5

This is the word that keeps coming up with this year's recruiting class, not just at Iowa but nation wide. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see a couple decommits at this point and a couple of out of the blue guys filling their spots. Nationally a number of the top recruits are keeping a tight reign on news of their plans--that is, if they have plans at this point. I get the feeling that recruiters are getting better and better at knowing the right things to tell 16-18 year old kids and it is getting to be more difficult for them to decipher truth. It will be an interesting 48 hours for guys like DeAnthony Thomas, Mike Orloff, Cyrus K, and Jedeveon Clowney (well, two weeks for Clowney).

This is the word that keeps coming up with this year's recruiting class, not just at Iowa but nation wide. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see a couple decommits at this point and a couple of out of the blue guys filling their spots. Nationally a number of the top recruits are keeping a tight reign on news of their plans--that is, if they have plans at this point. I get the feeling that recruiters are getting better and better at knowing the right things to tell 16-18 year old kids and it is getting to be more difficult for them to decipher truth. It will be an interesting 48 hours for guys like DeAnthony Thomas, Mike Orloff, Cyrus K, and Jedeveon Clowney (well, two weeks for Clowney).

He'd be at natural at Iowa State.

What are you talking about?