UNC -5 1/2 UNI

Line does seem tight, but UNI is a tough place to play. If I was betting it I'd be taking UNC. Dont forget though...Wyatt Lohaus is a future lottery pick :rolleyes:

Line does seem tight, but UNI is a tough place to play.
It is especially tough when you get hit with four technical fouls in four minutes. Regardless of what happens with the Big 4 Classic, I hope Iowa never plays another game at that crooked place. That 2011 game was the most poorly officiated basketball game I have ever seen in my entire life.

It is especially tough when you get hit with four technical fouls in four minutes. Regardless of what happens with the Big 4 Classic, I hope Iowa never plays another game at that crooked place. That 2011 game was the most poorly officiated basketball game I have ever seen in my entire life.
I would agree. The 2006 Outback Bowl takes football honors.

"Yell at people for blaming the refs" guy should be here any minute with his holier-than-thou attitude.

How in the green earth did UNI draw a home game with UNC?
When Roy Williams recruits a player he promises he will get them a game close to home.

And the bonus is now that he has lost to Iowa and Iowa State the past two years, I would love to see a clean sweep!

I just hope the REFs give UNC the same treatment IA got there on IA's final visit there :), guarantee winner for UNI. Even without the refs help, UNI can do it.

I agree that line out completely out of whack. Not only is UNI gonna cover that but they are going to outright beat them.

Someone better keep me away from the tequila tomorrow or I might go up to Cedar Falls and smack that maggot Williams in his lying mouth!

Wisconsin is talking about the UNI coach as a possible replacement for Ryan. I'd just as soon he stayed at UNI or went to another conference.

Latest posts