**** Umm...GAMEDAY THREAD ****

coker is slow. I didn't think it after the first two games, but he has no burst, no breakaway.

Alright is the chat being censored every post. I sent a few and seen none. Instead all I see is Jon posting. What's the point then....

This (ostrich). I guess I miss the point of the chat when there is very little chatting...

* McNutt is a friggin stud.

* Prater must have read too many press clippings...nose in the backfield on that long play.

* JVB very inaccurate.

* Stop shooting yourselves in the foot Iowa.

* Thank you Micah Hyde...high pointed that ball BEAUTIFULLY.

* Coker's feet are not quick enough to start and stop as much as he's doing. He needs to stop thinking, stick and toe in the ground, and get upfield NOW. Zone running game doesn't have time for big backs who try to dance.

at least Pee Wee Herman is catching the ball today...that's a bright spot

I hope we aren't going to see this inconsistency at QB for the next 3 years. For Pete's sakes throws it to the other team then throws it 10 yds high to a wide open Davis.

Hopefully the crown starts chanting Derby so kirk just has that awkward look on face. Who knows if Derby would be any better but hell cant get any worse theres 8 in the box with one on one covrage just get it by them.

Latest posts