UH OH for UNI!!

SI should just stop, seriously. What are they a bunch witchdoctors that publish a sports magazine?

Iowa 2009......UNI 2010......ISU 3004 (maybe)......this **** has to stop sometime...

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to that "Confessions of a Sportswriter" story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to that "Confessions of a Sportswriter" story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That, and to find out why Michael Jordan is happy again.

SI should offer the option for schools to pay to NOT have their picture on the cover. It would be a good racket for SI: "We'll make you a deal you can't refuse: we'll put Ali's picture on the cover, or you can pay us a small fee."

Looks like the Anti-jinx to me. Lucas is GONE for MSU.

Besides...I don't think a team with a player who takes the ballsiest shot in the long history of the NCAA tournament is gonna succumb to a jinx. Destiny was stared in the eye, and destiny blinked.

That, and to find out why Michael Jordan is happy again.

SI should offer the option for schools to pay to NOT have their picture on the cover. It would be a good racket for SI: "We'll make you a deal you can't refuse: we'll put Ali's picture on the cover, or you can pay us a small fee."

Speaking of MJ, he's been on the cover of SI more than anyone else, so much for the so-called jinx.

Speaking of MJ, he's been on the cover of SI more than anyone else, so much for the so-called jinx.

Father murdered...

Banned from basketball for a year for gambling...oops, I mean...wanted to play baseball for a year...

Drafted Kwame Brown...

Divorced...

B.J. was one of his son's favorite player...

Wears a hoop earring over the age of 40 despite not being a pirate...

Bought a majority chunk of a crappy NBA franchise...

Gave a HoF speech that had most thinking he's a bitterman...

Starred in 2 Hane's commercials with a woman beater...

Oh there's a jinx alright!

Latest posts