UFC

I have been impressed with Velasquez's recent fights against Noguiera, Ben Rothwell, and Cheick Kongo. I have been saying for some time now that Velasquez is the guy who will beat Lesnar. When they had Carwin and Mir fighting for the interim belt I was disappointed because we all know Mir is no match for Lesnar.
Carwin is good, but Velasquez is better. He will dethrone Lesnar. I'd put money on it. He is a little small compared to Lesnar, but I could see him adding about 10 pounds or more before the fight to make it a lesser difference.

Velasquez is only the 2nd guy to knockout Minotauro Noguiera. And it was a devastating one at that. So I don't think it's accurate to say he throws too soft.

I was amazed that Lesnar survived against Carwin. The submission was impressive. But he was taking a major beatdown in Rd 1. His chin is susceptible. Carwin just failed to close the deal.

I have been impressed with Velasquez's recent fights against Noguiera, Ben Rothwell, and Cheick Kongo. I have been saying for some time now that Velasquez is the guy who will beat Lesnar. When they had Carwin and Mir fighting for the interim belt I was disappointed because we all know Mir is no match for Lesnar.
Carwin is good, but Velasquez is better. He will dethrone Lesnar. I'd put money on it. He is a little small compared to Lesnar, but I could see him adding about 10 pounds or more before the fight to make it a lesser difference.

Velasquez is only the 2nd guy to knockout Minotauro Noguiera. And it was a devastating one at that. So I don't think it's accurate to say he throws too soft.

I was amazed that Lesnar survived against Carwin. The submission was impressive. But he was taking a major beatdown in Rd 1. His chin is susceptible. Carwin just failed to close the deal.

Nice call........Did a little homework since then you weren't only one who predicted this. As impressive as the Noguiera KO was, The Congo fight gave me doubts .

I wasn't in the mood to watch Lesnar/Velasquez after the Iowa game so I checked out the highlights online today it went pretty much like you and many others stated. Clearly I was wrong on this....CV is the real deal. Maybe i do need to watch more UFC, especially the heavyweights.;)

Latest posts