UFC Uriah Hall tomorrow night

He is a beast. I haven't been following the season but I saw that first knockout the next day after it happened. He is just so explosive.

A tough grappler might be able to give him some trouble if that grappler can get inside for a takedown. But that's a big "if". He absolutely killed that last guy just jabbing him over and over and over. KO with the feet, his hands, and his last one off his back.

He looked good in those videos against weak competition. I really didn't see anything that tells me he's going to be great in the UFC. That's the only 2 fights I've seen out of him though.

He looked good in those videos against weak competition. I really didn't see anything that tells me he's going to be great in the UFC. That's the only 2 fights I've seen out of him though.

Dana White is pretty excited about him. Cael Sonnon said he was a contender in the 185 class right now.

5dimes has him as a -355 favorite, I was expecting higher. Might throw a little down on him. Might also throw a little on Casey @ +426 vs Samman.

Looks like Hall got upset. I wonder if that first guy is awake yet from his coma and got to see the final match?