UCONN

USC and UCONN both looked beatable if Iowa plays like they did tonight
I thought size would be an issue last night, but I'll be honest I had no idea we'd play our best game of the season last night. The girls were absolutely clicking on all cylinders. I'll be the first to admit that generally I'm anything but thrilled with CC's shot selection and where she pulls up from, but tbh the logo three's and the threat of them, opened up so many passing lanes, I'd of been fine with her chucking up shots from the half line. And as much credit as CC deserves there a roster full of women that played there asses off last night and deserve as much credit. Can't wait for the UCONN game.

We got the best possible draw. USC was a match up nightmare for us. UCONN is good, but 1 post, they have some length but they basically play just 5 girls, have 2 on the bench who struggle. No way they can guard us and not get in foul trouble...and gassed. I really feel like NC State is going to give SC issues...they are the real deal.

At this point, I don't think anything matters.
Matchup/smatchup.
These are all good teams, and they're all peaking.
Comes down to who has an off night, gets their ankle rolled, or makes a handful more poor decisions.
Iowa can win any of these games, or lose any of them.

I think last night was the first time Lisa beat Mulkey. Lisa has never beat Geno. That's about to change very soon!

Latest posts