UCLA VS ARIZONA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3zuJUFGPWs]Streaker at UCLA-Arizona game: TheWizofOdds.com - YouTube[/ame]

What does it say about how we handle security though when you have several cops/deputies taking this guy down... but doing not a damn thing about the melee that broke out between the two teams?

thanks to guys like 2StarStan, events like this are impossible in IC.

Any chance we could have Jon lift the ban on 2StarStan so we could hear how trained professionals react to a situation like this.

I think it's imperative for a few of the posters on the board to understand the consequences of this type of action.

I think kinnick may have dodged a bullet this year with some of these posters at the Northwestern game.

However, there are a few posters who make an annual pilgrimage to Iowa City from such places as North Carolina, Evanston and even Texas that have been known to over indulge in adult beverages and god-forbid we should see them in their birthday suits. Jon I feel you may be doing a disservice to some of these loyal posters if they can't hear from a trained pro like Stan.

Why did the fight even start? That was a weird sequence of events.

When the fake ref ran onto the field they stopped play obviously, so as they were standing there waiting for this idiot to get off the field an Arizona DB and UCLA WR got into it and threw punches and they were the two ejected, when the punches started flying is when the benches cleared.

Last edited:
However, there are a few posters who make an annual pilgrimage to Iowa City from such places as North Carolina, Evanston and even Texas that have been known to over indulge in adult beverages and god-forbid we should see them in their birthday suits. Jon I feel you may be doing a disservice to some of these loyal posters if they can't hear from a trained pro like Stan.

really? last game I went to I did not overindulge, by 8:30 am I had only drank a 6 pack - and by gametime, a 12 pack. That is a typical Saturday morning out here!

Latest posts