UCF sancitions! Transfers? Speraw connections?

And now that Hoiberg is bringing in freshman, and the 2013 class is looking to be a very,very good class, what will be Iowa fan's response?

Yeah, maybe you should look into rooting for them. I'll stick to rooting for my team that just came off a round of 32 season.

Can he develop them? And that’s a fair question.

Must suck knowing ISU will be worse than a year ago.

Still not sure why Cyclone fans hang out here. I love it when my threads are almost immediately hijacked by a bunch of Self-conscious Cyclone Sallys needing to prove their worth. Making your case for your team is great, but it's a bit of an uphill battle here.

If you want to shed the "Little Brother" tag maybe you guys should quit acting like you need our validation for all your little accomplishments.

Have you ever been to cyclonefanatic.com? It's like watching retards play checkers.

Still not sure why Cyclone fans hang out here. I love it when my threads are almost immediately hijacked by a bunch of Self-conscious Cyclone Sallys needing to prove their worth. Making your case for your team is great, but it's a bit of an uphill battle here.

If you want to shed the "Little Brother" tag maybe you guys should quit acting like you need our validation for all your little accomplishments.

Have you ever been to cyclonefanatic.com? It's like watching retards play checkers.

:D

Full of win!

Seriously, how bored are folks in Iowa that clone fans need to hang out here so consistently?

I'm assuming some hawk fans do the same on the clownboard?

Latest posts