U of Iowa ranks 6th on Nation's Most Sexually Healthy Colleges

I'm surprised to see no Wegher jokes emerge yet..

The abuse of sex is no joke. It can (and does) lead to irreversable consequenses. The consequenses reaches out to affect others, directly and indirectly.

Simply put: Choices are made. Consequences follow.

Did anyone think to actually look up an answer to silvanthalas' question? I did!

Top Whore Producing Colleges As Presented By 'Girls Gone Wild' and 'DoItForaBuck.com'

1. Duke

2. Arizona State

3. Wisconsin

4. (Tie) The Entire SEC

5. Iowa State University

Did anyone think to actually look up an answer to silvanthalas' question? I did!

Top Whore Producing Colleges As Presented By 'Girls Gone Wild' and 'DoItForaBuck.com'

1. Duke

2. Arizona State

3. Wisconsin

4. (Tie) The Entire SEC

5. Iowa State University

I'm calling BS. If this was legit the entire SEC would be where Duke is.

I'm calling BS. If this was legit the entire SEC would be where Duke is.

Not true, Hawke...sure, they SHOULD be higher on the list, but when you take into account how the SEC never reports ANYTHING, the 4th place is still damning!

Not true, Hawke...sure, they SHOULD be higher on the list, but when you take into account how the SEC never reports ANYTHING, the 4th place is still damning!

True, I forgot that down south they don't find family "get-togethers"
out of the ordinary.

True, I forgot that down south they don't find family "get-togethers"
out of the ordinary.

I noticed that when we played South Carolina in 2008, that a couple hundred years of inbreeding had paid off, in the "our girls vs your girls" thread on the old HN...:eek:

Hey....I just decided I didn't need to start a new thread for what I am about to say....this one is perfect!

LETS GO COCKS!

BEAT 'BAMA!!

For those who even think about busting on Freaky for being a "bandwagon" fan, she's ALWAYS liked the cocks!

Ooh gosh, that didn't come out right at all... :eek:

1. Duke

2. Arizona State

3. Wisconsin

4. (Tie) The Entire SEC

5. Iowa State University

Sounds about right.

Last edited:

Latest posts