Tyrone Tracy Commit Video

well, the thing that irks me is at Army All American game when players announce. They have a table with two or three ball caps with the schools logo, and a player reaches for one of the hats, then suddenly rejects it and picks another team that he has actually chosen. It's classless, I know Ferentz once said that he doesn't like it either.

That's a pretty well done video. One thing for sure, that would be an awful lot of work to go through to then flip later on. Maybe we keep this one.

Nothing wrong with a little bling in the program. Plus, with all of his family and friends in the video, ready to go with the Iowa gear, it seems like they're all on board and enthusiastic about being a Hawkeye. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with a little bling in the program. Plus, with all of his family and friends in the video, ready to go with the Iowa gear, it seems like they're all on board and enthusiastic about being a Hawkeye. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Yup. A friend of mine made friends with Akrum's mom, and let me tell you there are A LOT of his family that come to the games.

I don't think that they would have went thru all the trouble to make a video just to have him flip later on. In fact, I find it a bit refreshing to see the effort. I give the kid and his family style points. Be encouraged that they did something different other then the hat flip at some event.

As I stated on the recruiting forum, teams will keep coming after him. The staff will have to keep recruiting him up until signing day. This is what you have to do with all your prized verbals.

I'm in the camp of not liking the different hats and taking off different shirts. This is different. He wasn't trying to show anybody up. Just showed his joy in committing to Iowa. It looked pretty classy to me.

Latest posts