Tyrone Tracy and Diante Vines

guffus

Vines reminds a little bit of Tyrone Tracy. Tracy was a talented WR who had trouble catching the ball while at Iowa, and eventually saw his playing time diminish until he finally decided to transfer to Purdue.

So has anybody noticed that Tracy has switched to RB this year at Purdue and has already scored 5 TDs this season?

I bring this up because
1) Iowa is playing Purdue this week.
2). It makes me wonder what are the options for Vines at Iowa if he does not work out at WR? Could he be switched to RB or CB? Or is it Vines' destiny to transfer out and find a program that is better at unlocking his potential?

Last edited:
Vines reminds a little bit of Tyrone Tracy. Tracy was a talented WR who had trouble catching the ball while at Iowa, and eventually saw his playing time diminish until he finally decided to transfer to Purdue.

So has anybody noticed that Tracy has switched to RB this year at Purdue and has already scored 5 TDs this season?

I bring this up because
1) Iowa is playing Purdue this week.
2). It makes me wonder what are the options for Vines at Iowa if he does not work out at WR? Could he be switched to RB or CB? Or is it Vines' destiny to transfer out and find a program that is better at unlocking his potential?

The kid doesn't have the hands to play corner at Iowa. Some team would take him as a corner, but why would Phil Parker waste his time on such a project?