Typical SEC vs Big Ten

longtimer

Their second team is more talented and FASTER than our first team. Just the way it is and not likely to change

Of course everyone agrees that Hill can not be the QB next year and I think that will be the case even if McNamara goes down (and he will)

The other thing is that BF needs to take the offensive line coach with him

Will be interesting to see if Michigan can match the speed of Alabama?

Their second team is more talented and FASTER than our first team. Just the way it is and not likely to change

Of course everyone agrees that Hill can not be the QB next year and I think that will be the case even if McNamara goes down (and he will)

Have your stop watch out again?

It’s amazing people still need to be convinced. Take off any bias glasses. The SEC has 6 different teams with 15 national titles while the big 10 has 2 from 1 team in the same time frame. NFL draft every year is SEC players more than any other conference. These are numerical facts.

As Iowa fans our ego gets inflated by beating very average to below average teams and we play mostly those teams. We never go big out of conference game opening weekend. I get we have to play Iowa State but one year id like to see a kickoff game in Atlanta or Dallas against a top team. We hide in our comfort zone then complain when we get a shot against top teams and get embarrassed.

SEC 67-36 vs the Big Ten in bowl game all time.
Kirk is a respectable 5-6. And that includes the complete hose job in 2006 Outback Bowl vs Florida.

Wins vs Florida, LSU, South Carolna, Mississippi State, Kentucky
Losses vs Florida (2x's) LSU, Tennessee (2x's) and Kentucky

One win vs Missouri well before they switched ro SEC

Last edited:

Doing just fine.

Latest posts