Tyler

I think you guys are nuts. Iowa was down 2 at the half in a quad 1 road game. They showed up. I saw plenty of effort. The game was 12-8 point game on the road with 5 minutes to go, Iowa has been in that spot a plenty this season and pulled it out. It wasn't in the cards, but on the road, you just want to be within striking distance down the stretch. Before the technical fiasco started, I was actually thinking in my head "This is a winnable game for this bunch with the way we shoot, we got em right where we want them". They were playing a good team on their home court. The other teams want to win too and TOSU's back was against the wall. In CBB, good teams lose to other good teams - especially on the road. I didn't feel like Iowa was just going through the motions or even playing that poorly, they just got beat. That happens.

Love TC but it really is mind boggling that he thinks he is ready for the NBA with the most horrendous shot from beyond 5 feet I have ever seen
I rarely watch NBA. But I did pick up the Utah-Denver game from 4:30 to :25 in the 4Q. Wasn’t too bad. And then I thought I don’t see TC making either one of those teams. It was all 3 points line or drive to the rim and shoot/pass to bigman/pass to the 3line.

TC can’t do any of that? If that’s the NBA, Could he stick with any team?

Oh, I stopped watching because the last 45 seconds went into marathon mode. Boring.

I rarely watch NBA. But I did pick up the Utah-Denver game from 4:30 to :25 in the 4Q. Wasn’t too bad. And then I thought I don’t see TC making either one of those teams. It was all 3 points line or drive to the rim and shoot/pass to bigman/pass to the 3line.

TC can’t do any of that? If that’s the NBA, Could he stick with any team?

Oh, I stopped watching because the last 45 seconds went into marathon mode. Boring.
I never watch the NBA either but assumed shooting is still a required skill. The coaches need to have a heart to heart talk with him and STRONGLY advise him that one more year to develop a shot will pay huge dividends down the road. Then have him shoot 5000 shots a day during the off season. I'm pretty sure Ferentz tells his players straight up if they are ready or not.

I wish I went for 12 pts and 10 boards on my off nights. He turned it over a lot and yes doesn't seem to have a ton of effort for going for rebounds. For having the explosive leaping ability he has he doesn't seem to use it when rebounding.

Or blocking shots.

IMO the whole season revolves around TC. He quit and the others followed...

I’m starting to think, crazy as it sounds, that there’s some sort of “silent” protest going on by certain players for what’s transpired with King Kong and the subsequent suspension of Fran...

Latest posts