Tyler Smith arrested

HeneryHawk

along with three other Tennessee players. Car was pulled over for speeding, there was a strong odor of weed, so a search was conducted and all four were arrested for guns and drugs charges. They had guns, open alcohol and marijuana. All were suspended indefinitely, an investigation in process to their future with the team. ( from www.stltoday.com )

alcohol, cannabis, guns, all while someone was driving. What could go wrong? I don't remember what year TS is now, but clearly his judgement is faulty. Don't know if he is/was playing well enough to be a potential draft pick, but this could be expensive for the boy a la Tiger Woods.

alcohol, cannabis, guns, all while someone was driving. What could go wrong? I don't remember what year TS is now, but clearly his judgement is faulty. Don't know if he is/was playing well enough to be a potential draft pick, but this could be expensive for the boy a la Tiger Woods.

Ya wtf...I wish it was 1995 again when you could drive around with this kind of thing in your car and not even get a whiff from the cops...now the cops are like the gestapo...they don't let anything get past them. And the bigger the name the bigger their ego gets and that is what cops feed off of...I hate cops is the moral of this story...

Latest posts