Tyler Sash sure touched a lot of lives..........

There was something about Tyler Sash that so many people related to, admired and were sort of fascinated by, in Iowa.

I met Tyler, once, in Iowa City after a Football game. He was with his College girlfriend.

They couldn't have more genuinely happy and friendly, despite the fact the both were obvious standout

Iowa students. It is certainly an intriguing story, how Tyler could be gone, only about 5 years later.

Tyler was sort of a comet, a fast-moving bright star going past the HawkeyeNation.

I'll never forget Tyler Sash, as a Hawkeye, as long as I live.

#goHawks

There was something about Tyler Sash that so many people related to, admired and were sort of fascinated by, in Iowa.

I met Tyler, once, in Iowa City after a Football game. He was with his College girlfriend.

They couldn't have more genuinely happy and friendly, despite the fact the both were obvious standout

Iowa students. It is certainly an intriguing story, how Tyler could be gone, only about 5 years later.

Tyler was sort of a comet, a fast-moving bright star going past the HawkeyeNation.

I'll never forget Tyler Sash, as a Hawkeye, as long as I live.

#goHawks

Your first ever post that was worth a crap. Good job, scooter

Intriguing guy. Kind of reminds me/some similarities as Pat Tillman, both played like their hair was on fire, balls out, early tragic deaths.

Latest posts