Tyler Gabbert to Iowa?

It won't happen, and I'm fine with that. I'm really excited about what Rudock brings to the table, and I'd like to keep the QB's spread out a little (in terms of classes).

If he knows that he will have to battle it out with Rudock and Derby for the job after Vandenberg then I say give him a chance. Starting spot up for grabs between Gabbert, Derby, and Rudock the spring after Vandenberg leaves.

I would welcome him. I can hardly fault him for wanting to leave Misery. ;)

He couldn't get on the field, got mad, and left? Yeah, who could blame that?

That would be sarcasm about the state of Missouri sucking in general. Now you're caught up.

I give this a .01% chance of happening. He would come in, sit one year, then be a backup another year, then compete with Ruddock and Derby with no guarantee of him getting playing time. I don't see it.

Maybe he is a long shot for being a Hawk, I wouldn't know, but if the reports are correct that Iowa pursued him initially in high school and then is now reported to have already contacted him again since his departure announcement then some within the Iowa program must think well of him.

If these reports are accurate it would sound like it's more of whether Gabbert would see opportunity at Iowa versus Iowa seeing opportunities for him.

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

brick-loud-noises-a.jpg

Latest posts