Tyler Cook news

Wow, what a bunch of cheapskates!

Wow is right! Unbelievable u can treat people that way and sleep at night. And yet everyone dreams of being the next guy to become more or less a piece of meat for these heartless pricks to jerk around. You'd think hearing these stories would cause players to lean towards not leaving before they have their degree.

The problem is all these kids have people in their ear telling them they will make millions in the NBA from the time they are in middle school. They only ever think about the best case option and it only pans out for a very, very few.

So now that he's on a 10-day contract does this mean we'll see the same thing happen a week and a half from now?

Is he considered a thug....

...I mean a slug....

....I mean Bielein is in trouble.
Yup that ship isn't sinking it's sunk. That is just a nail in the coffin thing. Their record is terrible. Players don't relate to him or like him. He picked the wrong NBA gig to experiment with at this stage of his life. He'd have been way happier to be still at Michigan I would think. I don't suspect he'll 'retire or quit. Make em fire you and get what you have coming. But I'd be surprised if he's in high demand again..

Cooks agent is doing him a real disservice. I mean come on once they cut him loose your telling me there isn't another teams G league he could have gotten the same shot at? If I were him I'd have really insisted on trying to find a new fit. Not only are they not doing right by him but it's just a terrible place to be.

Latest posts