TX QB says Hawkeyes Looking to Open Up Passing Game

Yeah unless they are going to get away from wanting to be balanced and still be a traditional offense I'd say what they've done the last couple yrs is pretty 'opened up' for them. Going back to how Stanley played those last couple yrs too I'd say I'll be surprised if they try opening it up much more
When the weather gets colder and windy, you have to be able to run the ball in the b10

Ha, since the beginning of time, it's been the same in sales and recruiting: bullshit don't cost ya a dime.

Tell all the RBs we're gonna run it 70 times a game, tell all the WRs and QBs we're gonna pass it 70 times a game. By the time they realize it's bullshit, they'll already be locked in, so who cares? (That's how the theory goes, at least)

Ha, since the beginning of time, it's been the same in sales and recruiting: bullshit don't cost ya a dime.

Tell all the RBs we're gonna run it 70 times a game, tell all the WRs and QBs we're gonna pass it 70 times a game. By the time they realize it's bullshit, they'll already be locked in, so who cares? (That's how the theory goes, at least)
Yeah I'm sure some snake oil recruiters do that. I don't think Iowa is that way so much. Especially after the whole Eno Benjamin debacle. I think KF and Barnes run a tighter ship in that regard now.

Our passing is open it’s just a complex, NFL style system. All those air raid systems you see where they put up 600 yards a game aren’t complicated, most of those plays have 1 read and everything else is to disguise it.

Our passing is open it’s just a complex, NFL style system. All those air raid systems you see where they put up 600 yards a game aren’t complicated, most of those plays have 1 read and everything else is to disguise it.

Yeah, it actually is. If we ever landed a really legit QB that could make the reads and throws and had a moderately decent o-line at the same time, I think people on here would be talking about BF and O'Keefe leaving for the NFL.