two things I would like to see next week

were not at a point to be worrying about getting second teamers reps (IMO). LSU, Alabama, let them worry about that. We need to put everything we have into winning, that's hard enough for us.

were not at a point to be worrying about getting second teamers reps (IMO). LSU, Alabama, let them worry about that. We need to put everything we have into winning, that's hard enough for us.

Totally agree we need to put everything we have into winning. That has been difficult.

Just think it would be nice to score more points early in game vs waiting til 4th quarter to break out like Pitt and NW games. Score early to give us the opportunity to get younger guys experience.

1. I'd like to see the crybaby fans support the team.
2. See #1

Yeah, support the team win or loose. we loose a game and its fire everyone because everything they do is wrong, we win (same coaches) and no recognition. IT's the same coaching staff that threw deep balls to McNutter and Davis.

7/8 yards a catch is exactly what Iowas defense allows....just behind the LB's as we dont change it up much and NW plays that better than any team against us. One less bad throw from Persa and a missed FG by NW and that game is tied late I bet

And I'm trying to explain that 8 yards/catch if pretty terrible from an offensive standpoint. There are over 500 WRs in FBS that average more than 8 yards/catch:

College Football - Statistics by Position - Rivals.com

I know some of those are 1-catch guys, but you've got to figure there are still 350+ full time WRs who are over 8 yards/catch. It's just not good.

Latest posts