Two Minnesota donor tickets for sale

ferentz4life

I am selling two (2) side by side tickets to the Minnesota game. My seats are in section 108 ($200 per seat donation), and are between rows 25-30.

I will sell the tickets for less than the highest offer if I think you will take better care of my seats. That is the most important thing to me. By making an offer, you agree to comply with all of the University's and Kinnick Stadium's rules and regulations during the game.

Please send your offer to ferentz4life@hotmail.com. Unless I agree to other arrangements, payment is required by paypal within 24 hours after I contact you and accept your offer. Otherwise I will sell them to someone else. Shipping will be $5.00. I will respond to this post once the tickets are sold. Thank you.

Are you selling tickets or looking for somebody to watch your new puppy?

I love the way Minnesota Donor Tickets rolls off the tongue.

Do I have to wear a tie or is just a collared white shirt adequate :)

I already have my "donor tickets." LOL

Do I have to wear a tie or is just a collared white shirt adequate :)

I already have my "donor tickets." LOL

lol-sign.gif

Tickets are sold.

Did the buyer have to produce his birth certificate, passport, driver's license, three months of consolidated financial statements, and five years worth of tax returns?
:rolleyes:;):p:D

Just kidding, f4l. :)

I don't have any money to spare but I would have taken better care of those seats than anyone. I would have polished and buffed them before, during and after the game, and left little pink doilies on them before I went home. Also, my farts smell like cotton candy so no worries in that area.

I don't have any money to spare but I would have taken better care of those seats than anyone. I would have polished and buffed them before, during and after the game, and left little pink doilies on them before I went home. Also, my farts smell like cotton candy so no worries in that area.

ROTFLMAO.gif

so he bought the season tickets then only donated $400....looks out folks big spender!! this guy should be in the pressbox

08-25-2012 06:54 PMxraybaker35
so he bought the season tickets then only donated $400....looks out folks big spender!! this guy should be in the pressbox

Dumb and pointless post. Who cares how much he donated. With season ticket holders donations are yearly. You must know that though with your high dollar couch seat.

I totally get the OP's point. Since he sells his tickets on occasion, he probably doesn't want to sell them to some drunk and/or idiot who is going to negatively impact those he normally sits near. That's why it's preferable to sell or give them to someone you know.

Still recall the guy a couple years back who was literally falling down drunk who fell on someones empty seatback and destroyed it. So not only did that person not have their seatback for that game when they arrived, the U has to pay to replace it. I would also guess if there is someone in specific seats causing a problem, a season ticket holder could potentially lose their rights to buy in the future. I'm sure that's something he's thought of too.

Latest posts