Two Iowa/ISU Tickets For Sale

hwkwyld

Two Iowa/ISU tickets for sale section 211, row 24.

$350 for the pair.

Or

Will trade for tOSU!

PM me if interested.

If there is a buyer @ that price, then it is not a rip-off.

Last year I planned to take my son to the UNI game, 2 1/2 years old. When I saw that no one was selling tickets and there were hundreds of people wanted tickets, I told myself that if someone was willing to give me $200, I'd be happy to go home.

Once I put my hand up with the tickets, I was swarmed by people asking me "how much?". I had many many people look at me like I was an idiot, a few contemplate it, and after about 15 minutes, a guy who didn't even think twice and handed me the money.

Football tickets are going to be like this this year, especially seeing as there are no guest tickets for the student section.

Yeah ticket prices this year are insane! Seriously 350$ dollars to watch Iowa vs ISU? I wouldn't pay 350$ to watch Ohio State vs Iowa for the Big Ten Championship! I will gladly sit at home and watch it on the tv and drink and eat for free!

I am glad we got our season tickets, dang I paid 350 dollars for 1 ticket but it gets me 7 great games!

Also people check into traveling for Iowa games, Man you can get CHEAP tickets to Iowa vs Indiana or Iowa vs Northwestern. I got 8 tickets (4 tix for IU and 4 for NU) the tickets were between 30-35$ a ticket! That is damn cheap for a ticket to watch a big ten game!

Yeah ticket prices this year are insane! Seriously 350$ dollars to watch Iowa vs ISU? I wouldn't pay 350$ to watch Ohio State vs Iowa for the Big Ten Championship! I will gladly sit at home and watch it on the tv and drink and eat for free!

I am glad we got our season tickets, dang I paid 350 dollars for 1 ticket but it gets me 7 great games!

Also people check into traveling for Iowa games, Man you can get CHEAP tickets to Iowa vs Indiana or Iowa vs Northwestern. I got 8 tickets (4 tix for IU and 4 for NU) the tickets were between 30-35$ a ticket! That is damn cheap for a ticket to watch a big ten game!

Really?

Yeah why pay that much, when I get 2 tickets for 720$ and it gets me to 7 games? Watching it on tv is fine enough for me, I ain't made of money like some of the these other people. 350$ for 2 tickets to watch ISU vs Iowa is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Say what you want about how I've got the tickets priced, but this year it's a sellers market. I actually did some research on other online retailers to see what the asking price was for seats in about the same location and the lowest I could find was $185 each.

I can't go to the game, if I could, there's no way I would sell them.

Yeah why pay that much, when I get 2 tickets for 720$ and it gets me to 7 games? Watching it on tv is fine enough for me, I ain't made of money like some of the these other people. 350$ for 2 tickets to watch ISU vs Iowa is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

You said you would not pay $350 for two tickets to an Iowa-Ohio State Big Ten Championship game. I understand that you have season tickets, as do I, BUT if I did not I would find a way into Kinnick for an Iowa-OSU B10 Title game regardless of price. My friends and I STILL talk about the atmosphere at Kinnick the last time OSU was in town in 2006. Sure, the outcome was pretty ugly, but Kinnick was unbelievable that night.

I agree I was there as well, it was an amazing atmosphere. But if I didn't have season tix, there is no way I am paying 350 dollars for tickets to one game. I am sorry that is just my personal view. I can think of other things to spend that much money on.

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who lives in Mich, he said the cheapest tix he could find for the Iowa vs Mich game are like 150 per ticket! D@mn, i would of liked to go to the big house this year, but I aint paying that much for a ticket.

has anyone ever bought through the University of Iowa for away tix? I just don't get why they need to add a service fee on to each individual ticket. Are the tickets any good are they in a decent location?

Also one last question, does anyone know where hawk fans are sitting for both the Northwestern game and the Indiana game? T hanks

Get what you can out of them, but they are not the same value as they OSU game. I'll also have tickets available and will probably sell them to a buddy for face.

Re: Hawk Fan Since 82, Hey

I have purchased tickets through the U of I for all big ten away games over the past 4 years (except PSU). The seats are clustered for Iowa fans, and, predictably, are not the best seats in the house. I have an extra single in the middle of the Iowa contingency for the Michigan game. If you are interested, drleer@charter.net The face is $65...I have a policy to NEVER ask more than face value for an Iowa football ticket.

Latest posts