LC - Lowery, Lomax
RC - Hyde, Castillo
FS - Miller, Lowdermilk/Swanson
SS - Law, Donatell/Sleeper

PK - Meyer, Koehn, Mossbrucker
P - Wienke/Mullings
LS - Kreiter
H - Wienke

Some notes of interest. Law listed as 1st Strong Safety and Cooper listed as 1st DT. Carl Davis not listed at all on the two deeps, not sure if he's injured or what. The interesting one is Tsopanides and McMinn listed as 1st DE. Also Rudock is full 2nd string QB, Weinke totally moved to kicking side.

Obv, Dominic would be on there if he wasn't injured/recovering.

Still, I'm surprised to see Tsopinades on there.

SE - Martin-Manley, Hillyer/Staggs
LT - Scherff/Donnal
LG - Tobin, Clark
C - Ferentz, Boffeli, Simmons
RG - Boffeli/Blythe, Walsh
RT - Van Sloten, MacMillan
TE - Fiedorowicz, Derby
WR - Davis, Shumpert
QB - Vandenberg, Rudock
FB - Rogers, Gimm
RB - Canzeri, Bullock, Johnson

DE - Tsopanides, Spears
DT - Bigach, Trinca-Pasat
DT - Cooper, Gaglione
DE - McMinn, Hardy
OLB - Kirksey, DiBona
MLB - Morris, Alston
WLB - Hitchens, Collins/Fisher
LC - Lowery, Lomax
RC - Hyde, Castillo
FS - Miller, Lowdermilk/Swanson
SS - Law, Donatell/Sleeper

PK - Meyer, Koehn, Mossbrucker
P - Wienke/Mullings
LS - Kreiter
H - Wienke

Some notes of interest. Law listed as 1st Strong Safety and Cooper listed as 1st DT. Carl Davis not listed at all on the two deeps, not sure if he's injured or what. The interesting one is Tsopanides and McMinn listed as 1st DE. Also Rudock is full 2nd string QB, Weinke totally moved to kicking side.

I hope our starting guards end up being 2 out of the trio of Blythe, Walsh and Boffeli. Not thrilled about Tobin starting again.

Interesting Scherff made the switch from OG to OT and is a co-starter with Donnal.

I know C-bus. I figured since some Hawk fans had already annointed Garmon as the clear cut starter that KF would put him on the depth chart to appease said diehards.

With our luck at running back, he probably will not qualify & go the JUCO route.

It would be interesting to have a former quarterback at punter. Not that Kirk runs many fake punts but it would at least be a threat I would think.

No Carl Davis did surprise me as did moving Morris back inside ahead of Alston.

As we all know, the 2 deeps are rarely a good indicator of who will be starting (looking at you captain of the two-deep allstars, Jason White) but there are some interesting names in there for the first time.

I'm curious what these are based on. Doesn't practice start tomorrow?

Maybe based on bowl practices?

basically it's where a player finished last year with some players moving up or down based on how they did in the offseason workouts.

It would be interesting to have a former quarterback at punter. Not that Kirk runs many fake punts but it would at least be a threat I would think.

No Carl Davis did surprise me as did moving Morris back inside ahead of Alston.

As we all know, the 2 deeps are rarely a good indicator of who will be starting (looking at you captain of the two-deep allstars, Jason White) but there are some interesting names in there for the first time.

Morris moving back to the middle was the thing that stood out to me. The linebackers played much better with him on the outside last year.

Latest posts