Twins tickets

HAWKEYESTATE4ever

I have been awaiting this day for quite some time now to purchase them when they went on sale at 9 AM this morning, but the server they are using on their site is a joke! I have been in a "virtual waiting room" for 30 minutes now where it counts down from 15 to 0 seconds and automatically refreshes! I can't even look at "available seats," not that there will be any at this point. Very disappointed...

Some people have been camped out in line since Wed. night. Unreal!

After about 35 minutes I finally got into the system and now everytime I search it says "due to high traffic volume we are unable to fulfill your search request. Please try again later."

So frustrating! I am a big Braves fan and they play a weekend series there in June! It is not like I am trying to go to the opening series against Boston.

After about 35 minutes I finally got into the system and now everytime I search it says "due to high traffic volume we are unable to fulfill your search request. Please try again later."

So frustrating! I am a big Braves fan and they play a weekend series there in June! It is not like I am trying to go to the opening series against Boston.

The tickets actually went on sale at 8:45 for some reason. I got great seats for the Friday night game (section 104) but havent been able to get anything for Saturday.

That blows

I got through for Saturday but couldnt buy any tickets due to high demand

Lame

Yeah I was just trying for Sat/Sun games so I don't have to take Friday off from work. Oh well. I will have to go another route, probably through a broker or something. Do you know if they do "tours?" I will be up there for Lakers-Wolves April 9, and wanted to stop and see Target Field while there since it is right across the street from out hotel and the Target Center.

Yeah I was just trying for Sat/Sun games so I don't have to take Friday off from work. Oh well. I will have to go another route, probably through a broker or something. Do you know if they do "tours?" I will be up there for Lakers-Wolves April 9, and wanted to stop and see Target Field while there since it is right across the street from out hotel and the Target Center.

I think so but im not 100% sure.