Tweets from Eli Carter and Scott Van Pelt

PatrickAdamovicz

Carter's latest tweet was: Watching the Iowa vs Purdue game (I know it was 20 hours ago, but at least he was interested enough to watch).

Also, Scott Van Pelt of ESPN tweeted something to the affect of : Good to see the Hawks win. College basketball is better when they are good.

It was something like that. So a good win all around. Hopefully Fran can pull in Cezar and/or Elijah.

SVP is helping us out. He's had good stuff to say about us for most of the year. And it's good to get some good pub from a guy that recruits recognize.

I've been a fan of SVP since the old days of the ESPN version of the Dan Patrick Show, when Scott was working for the golf channel and called in from a tourney (The Masters I believe it was) to do an interview and was spotted being on his cellphone out on the course and trying to sneak away even though "at 6'7" it's hard to hide"...good to see him giving the Hawks some love!

Carter's latest tweet was: Watching the Iowa vs Purdue game (I know it was 20 hours ago, but at least he was interested enough to watch).

Also, Scott Van Pelt of ESPN tweeted something to the affect of : Good to see the Hawks win. College basketball is better when they are good.

It was something like that. So a good win all around. Hopefully Fran can pull in Cezar and/or Elijah.

"I want Iowa to be good again. College hoops better when they are. So...with soft spot in my heart....CSC approves happy Hawkeyes."

Scott Van Pelt (notthefakeSVP) on Twitter

Latest posts