TV tomorrow night

papathawki

U of I website says TV on "11/15/12 IA BB home vs Howard 7 PM TV "Hawkeye all access ?" What is that? I don't see it on my TV guide. Is it just on-line? Thanks

U of I website says TV on "11/15/12 IA BB home vs Howard 7 PM TV "Hawkeye all access ?" What is that? I don't see it on my TV guide. Is it just on-line? Thanks

The all access is $9.95 a month which I paid for this month. I already want a refund as the Texas PA game only had a radio feed for their "all access". Ended up watching the worst picture on tv in channel 22, but at least I got to see it.

There was a video feed for the Texas PA game as well. That's how I watched it. I was actually pleasantly surprised. I tried the BTN's streaming video service in the first year and it was beyond horrible. Last week's game was a significant improvement in quality from past years.

There was a video feed for the Texas PA game as well. That's how I watched it. I was actually pleasantly surprised. I tried the BTN's streaming video service in the first year and it was beyond horrible. Last week's game was a significant improvement in quality from past years.

Thanks guys (or gals).

The all access is $9.95 a month which I paid for this month. I already want a refund as the Texas PA game only had a radio feed for their "all access". Ended up watching the worst picture on tv in channel 22, but at least I got to see it.

I had the same problem and was rather irritated. Same thing happened last season. Emailed them about a refund.....

Going to wait to see how the rest of the month goes, then demand a refund. I feel somewhat ripped off.....

The video worked for me on all access as well. There are seperate links.... one for radio and one for video. I was getting frustrated wondering why the radio wasnt switching to video until i realized i needed the other link.

The Texas pan am game was also available on BTN2go (which is free for most cable subscribers that already get BTN). As long at this continues that all BTNDN games are part of BTN2go, you won't hear any complaints from me. The feed was great even though I don't have the fastest high speed internet in my rural location. I piped it into my big screen TV and there was little difference in quality between the streamed content and a TV broadcast.

The Texas pan am game was also available on BTN2go (which is free for most cable subscribers that already get BTN). As long at this continues that all BTNDN games are part of BTN2go, you won't hear any complaints from me. The feed was great even though I don't have the fastest high speed internet in my rural location. I piped it into my big screen TV and there was little difference in quality between the streamed content and a TV broadcast.

What cable company you with? I signed into BTN2GO with my Dish account and got nothing. Many others were complaining about having a blank screen as well.

I'm with DirectTV. First I logged into BTN2go on the Android Ap. After I entered my DirectTV username and password, the game streamed immediately.

When I logged to BTN2go via my computer, I initially got the blue screen too. But once I turned on compatability mode in my IE browser the game came through perfectly.

Almost every company except Mediascam. They don't want to mess up their chances of being able to show the game in standard definition on their own channel.

Latest posts