Tv for the Nebraska Iowa game

ichawk88

With having Nebraska as the last game of the season, and Michigan and tOSU, who is going to get the prime time slot for that day? I have a feeling that Michigan and tOSU will and we will be kicked back to a 11a.m. kickoff because of the rule with games being played at night during November.

Who cares, Iowa will be playing Nebraska after Thanksgiving. That is awesome regardless of kick-off time.

OSU/Michigan have always played at 11 a.m. Hopefully the BIg 10 will make it a nice double header with Iowa/Nebraska at 2:30 p.m.

I hope it is an 11:00 kickoff....I hate late games.

Besides...what better way to kick off a triple-header? AND...by playing at 11:00 it will allow those attending when the game is at Kinnick to get home in time to see the third game of the triple header!

Michigan and Ohio State usually play an 11am game, but not always. They played at 2:30 in 2006. I think the days of no night games in November are over starting next year. There are too many good matchups to not do it.

I could see Michigan-Ohio State playing a night game on ABC. The ratings would be phenomenal.

If I had a say, I'd take the 2:30 time slot. More tailgating time that way :)

When Iowa and Nebraska meet for the first time, buildings will burn, women and children will be running in the streets. It's going to be mayhem.

Michigan and Ohio State usually play an 11am game, but not always. They played at 2:30 in 2006. I think the days of no night games in November are over starting next year. There are too many good matchups to not do it.

I could see Michigan-Ohio State playing a night game on ABC. The ratings would be phenomenal.

There is a loophole in the no night game rule.

Question: doesn't Nebbie usually play their last season regular season game right now the Friday after Thanksgiving? If I were Barta....I'd be lobbying hard for that right now.

Latest posts