TV for Saturday's Game

DunderMifflinHk

Looks like the game is on FSN. Mediacom doesn't have this channel. Looks like it's to the bars unless someone knows of a way to watch it online or something?

With the sports pack on DishNetwork ... it's on a ton of channels. The bigger problem I found was trying to get it on HD. (it appears to be on HD on ch 444)

cant these piddly little mid-major programs get out of the stone ages and get their damn games on TV. Not having television for gamies is so 1980s

Is this confirmed?

The secondary channel is Comcast SportsNet+

CSN announces 2011 College Football schedule

On Saturday, September 10, Comcast SportsNet will carry another intrastate rivalry as Iowa State hosts Iowa (NOTE: Comcast SportsNet will air this game on a delayed basis on its main channel at 1:00am. This game will also be made available LIVE at 11:00am on its secondary feed in both the inner and outer market. Viewers are urged to visit CSNChicago.com for exact channel locations.)

what about Direct TV? was thinking about getting that.

DirecTV channel 666

The secondary channel is Comcast SportsNet+

CSN announces 2011 College Football schedule

DirecTV channel 666

666_mark_of_the_beast.jpg

It will be on Comcast SportsNet Chicago+

I checked the Comcast TV lineup for Saturday. Looks like the regular Comcast Chicago (which we have in Cedar Rapids) will be watching the Cubs game. Looks like we will have to have an early lunch at a bar somewhere.

If fans can't get the game any number of ways, then the games should be switched to Iowa (at least 2 for 1) so people can watch on TV. If the clowns want to be a big time player then they need to act like one instead of acting like Wartburg. Iowa just needs to drop this series. They want respect but have no idea how to attain respect.

So the Big 10 network won't be able to show the game? Will they be able to show the game as a rerun? This network is the only way I get to view Big 10 games now.

This is one reason I dislike playing the clowns or at least when they play in Ames. They have such rinky-dink television coverage that everyone, including clown fans have to scramble to even be able to watch the game on TV.

Why doesn't the clowns work something out with the Big 10 Network. Then their game would be broadcast throughout the country. Hell, people from other parts of the country might even learn where Ames, Ia, is located.

New Mex: Not sure if you get ComcastSportsNet at all,but they will show the replay of the Iowa-ISU game at 1 oclock Chicago time. It is pre-empted by the dumb Cubs game,so they show the replay later.
But,presuming you do not get any of these Foxsportsnet channels, I really doubt that the BTN will have the rights to re-play this game. Sorry.

So the Big 10 network won't be able to show the game? Will they be able to show the game as a rerun? This network is the only way I get to view Big 10 games now.

This is one reason I dislike playing the clowns or at least when they play in Ames. They have such rinky-dink television coverage that everyone, including clown fans have to scramble to even be able to watch the game on TV.

Why doesn't the clowns work something out with the Big 10 Network. Then their game would be broadcast throughout the country. Hell, people from other parts of the country might even learn where Ames, Ia, is located.

No. Since it's being played at a Big 12 stadium, Big 12 TV contract's apply.

Latest posts