TV for Minny

HawkeyeDug

I see that the meet is going to be covered by B10 Network. Just looking for confirmation that it is going to be live and not tape delayed. hawkeyesports.com didn't really tell me one way or the other.

You have GOT to be kidding me! We're gonna miss ALOT more the just McD, they're gonna start fouling...

I'm not sure but finally wrestling is live and we get to watch a worthless basketball game...

The meet started late- I'm assuming because of the BB game. Did they show all of McD's match?

The meet started late- I'm assuming because of the BB game. Did they show all of McD's match?

I did not see the mat on TV, but was listening on the radio. After the teams were announced, Matt was in the center of the mat ready to go, but it was delayed. Ironside said that Schwab gave him his sweatshirt, then they said that the BB game had went to OT and they were going to be delayed for 2 more minutes. Ironside went on to say that Terry Brands was yelling at the refs about the delay. That was kind of funny!

Yeah, McD stood there on the mat hopping around in place for what seemed like forever. I was just wondering if BTN showed his match in its entirety.

Yeah, McD stood there on the mat hopping around in place for what seemed like forever. I was just wondering if BTN showed his match in its entirety.

It did seem like he was waiitng around forever. Sure did not seem to bother him though :)

Unfortunately the next 2 duals (tOSU and Wisconsin) are tape delayed. You can listen live on all access or Andy Hamilton may have a live blog.