TurnipTruck

CNims

Banned
Is there any chance you could find the time to break down the video of Iowa's last game and share it with us once again as a great precursor to the Drake game. Between your years of knowledge and stormin's great video blogs, this board is going to really take off.

Also some coupons to Bob's or Monica's would come in really handy. My pal NYCHawk is coming to town from New Orleans for the weekend and I'm too cheap to spring for a full price meal for him. Sometimes he's a little 'numb' and forgets to eat for days on end so when he's ready to dig in it's like ringing the triangle at Old Country Buffett.

Like my mom always says, you're the best. Good luck at Mid-Prairie tonight.

Is there any chance you could find the time to break down the video of Iowa's last game and share it with us once again as a great precursor to the Drake game. Between your years of knowledge and stormin's great video blogs, this board is going to really take off.

Also some coupons to Bob's or Monica's would come in really handy. My pal NYCHawk is coming to town from New Orleans for the weekend and I'm too cheap to spring for a full price meal for him. Sometimes he's a little 'numb' and forgets to eat for days on end so when he's ready to dig in it's like ringing the triangle at Old Country Buffett.

Like my mom always says, you're the best. Good luck at Mid-Prairie tonight.

I'd be happy to answer your questions Chad. Next time I'm in Ames I'll swing by Don and Sons Body Shop and fill you in;)

Latest posts