Tunnel walk video taken from the stands

Here is a video I took using a little handheld camera this weekend. It is of the tunnel walk the intro video and the swarm. Not great quality but you can turn the video to 480 in youtube and it makes it a little better. It's even complete with my 8 year old wiping his nose at the end. Hope you enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICuzhRznZTY]YouTube - Hawkeye tunnel walk and swarm vs Mich State 10-30-2010[/ame]

Thanks for the Great Video for those of us who can't get to the games. Your son has a great smile. Future Hawkeye Quarterback in training I guess!

Awesome. There is nothing like being in kinnick during that intro. Thanks for posting. Kinnick was rocking yesterday. Loved your kid's hat. I wish i had that opportunity to attend games in person at that age. Kudos to you for allowing him to experience that kinnick magic. Go hawks!

Thanks for the comments. He has actually been going to games since he was 4 years old. We live in central Nebraska so these games are the only times he is around other Hawkeye fans. He has been to 3 games so far this year and is very upset that he doesn't get to goto the Ohio State game. Just found out that we might be able to make it up to the game at Minny though and he is excited. Now I just have to come up with tickets.

Latest posts