Tune into Pitt-Cincy now to see why B10 title game

The only type of "fan" that would be kept away due to inclement weather is the same type of "fan" that complains and whines all game when some one in the row in front of them stands and cheers along the hawks thereby causing them to stand or have an obstucted view. The fewer of this breed of d-bag we can have at a game the better.

I've been to the SEC championship game on 2 occasions- I am a huge Big Ten guy, but that venue and set-up, especially being inside on a Saturday evening/night is really, really cool. An electric atmosphere with teams with a goal each August to get to Atlanta in December.

I can't believe how weak some people on here sound. If nothing else, it would be an amazing experience to go through a weather game like that. It may be a little cold and miserable sitting through it, but it would be a story worth bragging about forever. Who's going to remember a conference championship 20 years from now? But if it was a snow bowl with havoc on the field and snowballs flying from the stands? Besides, whoever said it earlier is right on; indoor football sucks.

Weak is a great word. I ran 5 miles outside in 28 degree weather today. Yesterday was the day the title game would have been played, it snowed a little in the morning and was a little chili, but the people of the midwest are tough enough to handle that - as evidence of that, notwithstanding the snow, over 2,000 people showed up yesterday at 5k race for charity that started at 9 AM.

I think the issue stems from Iowa's love of Arena football. The State of Iowa's closest brush with football glory in the recent past was the Iowa Barnstormers. Guys like Jon want to relive the excitement of playing football inside on carpet because it reminds them of arena football.

It should alternate cities in the Big 10 map, well maybe not cleveland or detroit but definately Indy, Chicago, Green Bay (what college kid wouldnt want to play there), and even Minny

Latest posts